You are here:
* All pages on this site are XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
* All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. For example, h1 and h2 tags are used to convey document format. h1 tags are used for main titles, h2 tags for subtitles etc.
* Primary site navigation is located near the top of each page, sub navigation is on the left.
* A link to the home page is available on each page.
* Navigation menus are marked up as HTML lists and styled with CSS.
* Many links have title attributes, which describe the link in greater detail, (unless the text of the link already fully describes the target).
* Links are written to make sense out of context.
* All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
* This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
* If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
* Foreground and background colours have been used that provide a good level of contrast and therefore easy to read. Throughout the site, colour is never used as the only way to convey information.